On the ItemForm page, we report the following as Rich Snippets to be used on Google search results where available, by default:
- name: using the Item's Short Description
- productID: using the Item's Item Number
- description: using the Item's calculated Medium Description
- image: using the Item's Small Image
- priceCurrency: using the site's Currency Code setting
- price: using the Item's Price, calculated for the current user
- itemCondition: reported as "new"
- availability: reported as "in stock" or "out of stock" as currently appropriate to the Item
For more information on how Rich Snippets work, or what other pieces of information might be available, see Google documentation.