If you clicked "Always Use this Database?" when you originally set up the database, but your server information has changed, you will need to reset the default database in order to change the default database information. To do this, simply click System | Local Settings | Reset Default Database and then exit the program. When you reload the program, you will automatically be prompted with the Database Information screen.
If you can't bring up EntWin
- Go to My Computer
- In Folder Options > View, turn on Show Hidden Files
- Go to Users > user name > Local Settings > Application Data
- Or, go to %appdata%
- Then proceed to %appdata%\local
- Delete Isolated Storage folder
- Turn off Show Hidden Files
Next time you start EntWin, the DB login screen should appear.