Full time Marketing Assistant working directly with company management and sales to market Ecommerce and small business management software locally and nationaly. Responsible for creating and updating product literature, maintaining the website, and managing social media.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design, or Advertising required
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Suite, and other software applications
- Comfortable with new technology
- Excellent writing skills
- Communicator - ability to communicate with staff and customers both verbally and in written communication.
- Must be energetic and creative
Office at the Dog Pound in Southwest Oklahoma City. 40 hour work week with flexible start times.
$30k to 55k based upon experience.
About the Company:
BirdDog Software is a development and consulting company started in 1991. We create cutting edge applications for our small business customers with a focus on Ecommerce, Order Processing, and Business Management. You will office in the Dog Pound, one of the coolest places to work in Oklahoma City! Flexible hours and start times, and an atmosphere focused on results not if you were in your chair at 9AM every morning this week. Monthly presentations at the Dog & Pony show where the entire company comes together to eat pizza and see the latest cool things the Developers have created. Opportunity to participate in serious arguments about Star Wars vs Star Trek and which Marvel movie is the best.
email resume to email@example.com