When Reports | Inventory Management is opened, the following screen displays.
The screen has the following options:
- Short Items Only - Limits items reported to those with allocations greater than on hand quantity.
- Activity Code - Select code to report on: All, Active, Forecast, Obsolete, Planning.
- Product Category Contains - Characters in product category code you want to report.
- Material Cost Type - Material cost type you want to report.
- Vendor No. to Show - Enter vendor number if you want to limit report to a single vendor.
- Vendor No. to Hide - Enter vendor number you want to exclude from report.
- Description Contains - Characters in description of items you want to include.
The results display with the following columns:
- Pic - Picture assigned to item.
- Item No - Item Number.
- Description - Item short description.
- Activity Code - Item activity code.
- Activity Date - Effective date of activity code.
- UOM - Item stocking unit of measure.
- Stocked Flag - Is the item stocked.
- Backorderable - Is it permissible to backorder the item for your customer.
- Price - Current selling price.
- Cost - Current cost; based upon cost method chosen.
- Months Inventory - Qty of items required for month.
- Vendor Number - Assigned vendor's number.
- Vendor Name - Assigned vendor's name.