This will work for Authorize.net and PayFlowPro for use in the Cash Point-of-Sale system
Follow these steps:
- Log into Cash using an admin login
- Click on System Menu
- Click on Maintain CC Processor Accounts
- Click on Add New Merchant Account
- Input information provided. If you have not already set up a merchant account, you will need to do so first. Instructions for that can be found here.
- Pay attention to the grayed-out ID number at the bottom of the screen. This will be important.
- Save Changes & close Maintain Credit Card Merchant Accounts
- Now click on Maintain Settings.
- Under Tender | Credit Card, put in the grayed-out ID number you saw in step 6.
- Save and close.
- Exit the program and restart it.
From this point, you should be good to go.