- Login to your GoDaddy Account.
- Click Domain Manager in left menu.
- Here you will see a list of domains in your GoDaddy account. Click on the one you are making changes to.
- Click on the Total DNS Control link.
- If there is a www record in the CNAMES (Aliases) section, delete it and wait for it to disappear (refresh the page, this may take a few minutes).
- In the A (Host) section, click the "Add New A Record" button.
Enter "www" for the Host Name and enter the ip address supplied to you by BirdDog Software (the format of the address will be something like 192.168.0.1) into the "Points to Ip Address:" text box and set the TTL to 1 hour. Click OK and you're done. This usually takes between 1 hour to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.