Import sales orders from any source directly into order entry
If you have sales orders created through other systems, don’t re-key. Import them using BirdDog Sales Order Integrator.
- Create new orders as Order, Quote, or Invoice type order
- Simple to use CSV* layout
- Use existing customer numbers or create new customers on the fly
- Leave the price blank to have the appropriate price calculated via price codes or enter a specific price in the import file
- Specify the sales order number or use the next number from O/E setup
- Sales Order Integrator updates all tables just as though the order was keyed in manually
- Honor credit card authorizations that are processed via supported gateways.
- Fully automate credit card handling with the addition of BirdDog Credit Card Deluxe
- Interface with Exact Macola Progression SQL and Macola ES
- Honor ship via codes from the spreadsheet
- Order comments and line comments written to the sales order
- Total automation of orders from unlimited sources
Avoid inefficiency, headaches, and mistakes with the BirdDog Order Integrator.
Sales Order Integrator is job enabled, meaning the import process can be run automatically with BirdDog Job Master.
*Also available: Extend the functionality of Order Integrator with Excel and XML add-on formats
Kimball Wilson Data iTool Services
"I wanted to send you a note to let you know how pleased we have been working with your organization. As you know, we provide EDI to ERP/Accounting System integration solutions and work with a variety of different ERP/Accounting Systems. When we have an opportunity for integrating EDI transactions with Macola Accounting Software, Bird Dog Software is our #1 choice for the Macola interface. Your staff has always assisted us in prompt fashion to get your Macola Order Integrator up and running. And, with the very few and minor issues we’ve come across they have been very helpful in assisting us with a resolution. I enjoy working with you and would certainly recommend your company for any Macola integration opportunity we come across."