This presumes that you have setup required information within Enterprise for Windows for proper Authorization. More information on that can be found here.
Transactions>Credit Cards>Authorize Credit Card
- Order No: Type in Order Number and CreditCard Deluxe will pull all the information from that Macola order.
- Card # - If customer has save CCs on file, can select from those in DDL. Alternately can populate a new card number here.
- Amount to Authorize: By default, this shows amount remaining to pay, but can be manually adjusted if, FREX, the customer is doing a down-payment
- Merchant Acct to Use: If you have multiple accts, can select appropriate.
Logic for calculating freight:
- If you have the freight license then use the freight module to calculate an estimate (Freight label says "Freight Estimate")
- Else if the order has a freight amount use that value (Freight label says "Freight from Order")
- Otherwise use the order sub total multiplied times the freight pay code credit card percentage (Ent Win > Maintain > Freight > Pay Codes...) (Freight label says "Freight Estimate @ ...%")