Give your in house development team the structure they need to create custom applications that integrate with Macola.
- BirdDog Framework is unparalleled in its logic and flexibility
- Framework enables you to take your business applications where you've always wanted to go but couldn't.
- FrameWork ensures data is passed in a manner that is acceptable to Macola.
- FrameWork is integrated with all Macola versions. Macola Progression, Macola Progression SQL, Macola ES.
- Developed and tested over a 4 year period
- Allows programmers to automate processes, eliminating human error
- Understands Macola logic and rules-so you don’t have to
- Item Object handles Macola feature/option items & serial items
- Supports Macola’s Pricing Model
- Includes Development Database and Unit Tests
- Allows developers to quickly spin up new and dynamic applications
To look at Customer # 100, without the BirdDog SDK you do this:
dim rs as Recordset
rs.open "SELECT * FROM ARCusFil_Sql WHERE Cus_No = '000000000100'"
print rs!Cus_No 'This will print 000000000100 unless we do some formatting on it
print rs!Start_dt 'This will print 20031105 for November 5th, 2003 unless we do some formatting on it
With the SDK you do this:
dim oCustomer as New Customer
oCustomer.Load("100") 'No need to format the Customer #, BirdDog knows!
print oCustomer.Cus_No ' This will print 100, BirdDog knows how to format Customer numbers
print oCustomer.Start_Date 'Thise will print 11/5/2003, BirdDog knows how to format dates