Normally, WooCommerce does not support complicated price codes which are a staple of many ERPs. To get around that, the BirdDog Connector supports the Wholesale Pro Suite from Ignite Woo. Note also that any price codes uploaded to WooCommerce only show on the customer-facing side, so a customer placing an order will see the correct pricing, but if you place an order using the admin dashboard, that order will show your default price instead.
To get the WooCommerce Connector setup and running properly for this scenario, you will need to perform the following actions:
- Download the Wholesale Pro Suite from Ignite Woo
- Install the Wholesale Pro Suite from Ignite Woo on your WooCommerce Site
Download the Wholesale Pro Suite from Ignite Woo
- Navigate to https://ignitewoo.com/documentation/wholesale-pro-suite/
- Download the .zip file
- Make sure to copy the license number that is included; you'll need this in a moment
Install the Wholesale Pro Suite from Ignite Woo
- On your Woo Commerce WordPress site, navigate to the Dashboard
- Navigate to the Plugins location
- Click Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin
- Browse to the above-mentioned zip file
- Click on the Activate option and plugin the license number
At this point, you are good to go.