1. Select Maintain, Kit Master. Progression displays the Kit Master Maintenance screen.
2. Enter the item number (Item No.) that you want to use as a kit item. You must designate this item as a kit item in the Item Master file. Kit items may not be components of other kits, of feature items, or of product structures.
Progression automatically displays the item description.
3. Enter the Sequence number (Seq. No.) for the first component item. This is the order in which component items will be assembled in the kit. The sequence number for each subsequent component item is automatically incremented by ten.
4. Enter the item number that you want to use as a Component of the kit parent item. Progression automatically displays the item description.
5. Enter the Quantity of the component required to make one kit parent item.
6. Select Save. Progression displays the kit component information in the list box.
7. Continue entering Components or select Cancel.