To change your default currency code, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Currency Manager | Maintain | C/M Setup
- On the Currency Manager Setup screen:
- Select Home Currency Code (e.g., USD for US Dollars.) and Save.
- In the Home Currency Print Literal, you can set the appropriate symbol for this currency (e.g., $ for US Dollars)
- Note, that to change this, you have to have the Currency Manager module.
- To turn on Currency Manager (or to see if you have it), click on System Manager | Maintain | Company Setup. On the Company Setup Maintenance screen, click on Page 2. Currency Manager? is under Accounting and must be checked. In the text box field to the right, you will need to annotate the drive where the module is installed.