BirdDog Cash now allows you to print a Crystal Report invoice from the system instead of using the standard receipt printer. Some setup is required:
- In the folder where the Cash files are stored, there is now a Reports folder. By default, the standard Invoice.rpt file that will be used is present but if you have a modified or customized report you want to use, put it here and overwrite the existing one.
- Login to Cash as an admin
- Click on System Menu
- On Primary (0), change Receipt Printer to whatever your non-receipt printer is going to be (for example, your LaserJet printer.)
- Click on Admin (80)
- Double-click on Maintain Settings
- Expand Environment tab
- Click on Output tab
- Ensure all Printer dropdowns are correct according to what you want to use.
- ReceiptPrinterIsReceiptPrinter radio button should be set to False. NOTE: This should only be set to False if the printer is not a receipt printer; if it is, it has to be set to True.
- Exit the program and restart.
At this point, when you use Cash, it should automatically utilize this Crystal Report invoice for printouts instead of a receipt.