Files you should have:
- The install package for BirdDogCash.
- Possibly a .zip file with the latest version of all the files needed for BDCash.
- A BirddogCashoptions.cfg file for your company.
Things to determine before setting up BirdDog Cash.
- Database information: server name, database name, type of database, username/password if necessary.
- Macola ES or not?
- What Macola location will BDCash be using as its 'default' location?
- What Tax code will BDCash be using as its 'default' to calculate tax rates?
- What is the default ship via code for customers purchasing things with the POS. (A 'customer pickup' ship via).
- What Macola customer account is going to be used for the 'cash customer' (the default customer) in BDCash?