500.21 Internal Server Error Handler "PageHandlerFactory-Integrated" has a bad module "ManagedPipelineHandler" in its module list
At this point. Every server error 500 we have seen has been caused by a Server / IIS configuration / installation issue, not a BirdDog software issue.
- Verify Asp.Net is installed
- Review logging in Windows Server Event Viewer for any issues
- Verify App Pool is using the correct .Net version (v4 for 9.6+)
- Verify the web.config and birddog.config exist and are configured correctly
- Verify the correct version of the Infragistics dlls is installed correctly
- If still getting a 500 error, verify that you can move everything out of the directory and create an index.html hello world file and verify that comes up
- Verify permissions are set correctly for the app pool user
- This user should be part of the IIS_IUSRS group?