To get the CommerceHub Connector setup and running properly you will need to perform the following actions:
- Setup the CommerceHub Connector.
- Run Connectors immediately to push initial data up to CommerceHub.
- Setup a job to automate pushing subsequent changes up to CommerceHub and downloading orders from CommerceHub to your local ERP.
Setup the CommerceHub Connector
To configure Enterprise for Windows to use CommerceHub, you need:
- Go to Maintain > Setup > Connector Accounts
- Click Add
- Enter your CommerceHub Credentials
- Type: CommerceHub should be selected in this dropdown list.
- Notify Email: Email address to receive activity reports from the connector.
- Notify Verbosity: Use this dropdown list to setup how frequently you want to receive notifications:
- All - receive email alerts every time the connector runs, regardless of activity
- Activity - receive email alerts when something is uploaded to or downloaded from Amazon
- Errors - only receive alerts when the connector encounters errors
- None - receive no email alerts ever
- CommerceHub SFTP URL: This URL for the secure FTP is provided to you by CommerceHub.
- CommerceHub SFTP User: This User for the secure FTP is provided to you by CommerceHub.
- CommerceHub SFTP Password: This Password for the secure FTP is provided to you by CommerceHub.
- Retailer: This information is provided to you by CommerceHub.
- Customer #: This information is provded to you by CommerceHub.
- Once you are satisfied with your setup, click Save and then Close.
Run the CommerceHub Connector Manually
During initial configuration and anytime you want to force the process after that you can run the connector manually; note that is the jobs are unpaused, you will not be able to use this manual process:
- Enterprise for Windows > Processes > Run Connectors
Create the Job
To ensure BirdDog keeps the data flowing between your ERP and CommerceHub automatically you will need to:
- Go to Maintain > Jobs
- Click on the Schedule New Job button
- Select Run Connectors in the Job dropdown list
- Schedule the job according to how frequently you want it to run (for example, every hour or at a certain time each day.)