Use the Freight Account screen to setup information for each Shipper that you want to use. To reach it, go to System Management | Freight | Freight Accounts
There are two real options on this page:
- Add Freight Account
- Edit Freight Account
When you open the Freight Accounts setup, the following screen appears.
The screen has the following options:
- Description - Enter description of freight code.
- Shipper - Pick shipper to use for this code.
- Account No. - Your account number with this shipper.
- User Name - Enter the User Name for this Shipper's API. (Not required if this Shipper won't rate on-line).
- Password - Enter the Password for this Shipper's API. (Not required if this Shipper won't rate on-line).
- API Password - Enter the API Password for this Shipper's API. Not all Shipper's have an API password. (Not required if this Shipper won't rate on-line).
- Testing - Check if you are in Test Mode. (Normally unchecked).
Each shipper requires different information. Click on the links below for shipper specific setup instructions.