At the heart of successfull business and excellent customer service is the ability to get things done in a timely manner. The biggest threat is not having a system to effectively manage the requests for your time and resources. BRAIN was developed to be the system that keeps things from falling through the cracks so you get things done when you need to. The best way to make sure things don't fall through the cracks is to funnel them all into a single repository where you address them. In BRAIN, that is your Inbox.
Anything in your Inbox are tasks you have not addressed in any manner. Once you process your Inbox, the items are Completed, Delegated, or moved to either your Calendar, To Do List. Find out more about processing Tasks.
The following options are available on your Inbox screen
- User Drop down - You can select an Inbox for a different user.
- Add Task - Opens the Task screen.
- When you click on the contact in the From column, it will open the Contact Screen for the task creator.
- Clicking on the Reference will open the Task screen.
- If a task is associated with a contact, clicking on the Contact Name will open that Contact's Screen.