When downloading a sales order from WooCommerce, the BirdDog Connector Sub-System will automatically create a mapping between the shipping method on WooCommerce and the default ship via code on the WooCommerce connector setup screen. Follow the procedure below to update the default mapping to the specific ship via code you need.
To set this up requres a WooCommerce order having been synced down using the BirdDog Connector Sub-System and direct access to your database using SQL Server Management Studio. There is currently no UI to accomplish this because it will be done so rarely - you should have to make the change in your database only once.
- Generate an order in WooCommerce for each shipping method you support and download them to your ERP via the Connector Sub-System.
- In Server Management Studio pointed at your BirdDog database, review the table BD_ConnectorLinkages_WooCommerceShipViaLinkage. There should be a linkage for:
- Ship Via Code
- Method ID
- Method Title
- Change the Ship Via Code in that record to the appropriate value for the corresponding Method ID and Title
- Now generate another order with a payment on WooCommerce and download it.
- Verify in your ERP that this new order has synced down with the new ship via code.