This tab has multiple options that can be selected.
- Use separate Customer Number range for Web Orders - check this box if you want to segregate your web orders from your ERP order numbers.
- Next Web Customer Number - this is only referred to if the above is checked.
- Price Cache Expire in Minutes -
Country Name Handling
- Value to Write - There are two options on this dropdown list (DDL) for how orders are written into the database.
- Country Name - if this is selected, the entire country name is written into the system for orders.
- ISO Code - if this is selected, only the ISO Code is written into the system for orders.
Sales Tax Calculation
- Require Sales Tax Certificate - click on the checkbox if Sales Tax Certificates are required to determine tax.
- Multiple Cash Accounts - check this if you have more than one cash account in use.
- Multiple AR Accounts - check this if you have more than one AR account in use.
- Aging Options - this dropdown has two options: Invoice Date and Due Date. Select the option that is appropriate for how your accounting handles aging options.
Aging Days / Description
- Aging Days / Description - Fill out these fields according to the method in which you handle aging periods for accounts receivable.