On this page, you can set Inventory information. There are two major sub-sections.
- Inventory Cost Method:
- Default Location: Select the warehouse you want to serve as the primary location.
- Use Serial Lot: If this checkbox is unselected, serial lot is not used in this system.
- Serial Lot Issue Method: There are four options in this dropdown list:
- Not In Use: Self-Explanatory
- Earliest Expiration: Serial lots are always pulled from this to ensure you don't have expired goods.
- FIFO: First In, First Out.
- Sequential: Serial lots are pulled in sequential order.
- Next Item No: Set this to establish what the item number range should be for newly created items.
Set your Default UNSPSC here.